Apply For Build Over Agreement

Gepostet von am Sep 11, 2021 in Allgemein | Keine Kommentare

Forgetting or ignoring a Thames Water-Build-Over agreement can lead to significant delays for a project, as construction work can only legally begin when it is in place. It is therefore important to ensure that this is taken into account in both the schedules and the costs of the project. What is therefore a public sewer or a sewer, in simple terms, a sewer that serves more than one piece of land, comes within the scope of a Thames Water Build Over agreement. As well as runoff, and in particular the point where the drain pipe exceeds the boundary from one piece of land to another. If your answers meet our needs, we will send you an agreement. If this is not the case, we will forward you to request an authorized build-over agreement for which you will have to pay. There is a discount for online payment. You can also apply by filling out our PDF application form. If you plan to build near or above a public sewer, you should contact the water company before the work done to identify the needs.

Sign in to InFlow to create, apply, and track apps. If you have requested a full build-over agreement, we will contact you within 21 days of your application. We will discuss your proposal with you, including any details that may need to be changed. For sewers with a diameter greater than 160 mm, you must inform us once the work is completed, so that we can order a CCTV study after construction to check the condition of the sewers. We will check the CCTV investigative material before granting permission. Under no circumstances will we allow construction over a sewer or side flow if: this provides the location of known water and/or drainage pipes, including piping sizes and flow direction. Pipe depths and coverage levels are reported when data are available. As Thames Water is legally responsible for the maintenance of these sewers and effluents, there are construction agreements to ensure that these elements have been taken into account when designing your proposed foundations.

If the sewage disposal channel is not domestic and / or has a diameter greater than 160 mm, we will not grant permission until we have carried out a CCTV study before construction. You can then perform the authorized work. Find out why we need to know that you are planning a construction, or near a sewer If you have a construction agreement for a domestic canal with a diameter not exceeding 160 mm (6″), you can continue the authorized work. Following the government`s recent recommendations, we have taken the decision to close our offices in order to prevent and slow the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.